The Anglo Indian Unity Centre (Regd.) & Garshom Foundation, Bangalore In Association with Health & Family Welfare
Department, Govt of Karnataka invites applications for the 21st Florence Nightingale Award 2022/23. 21st Florence Nightingale Awards will be presented on May, 2023 at Raj Bhavan, Raj Bhavan Road, Bangalore – 560 001.
The Award is open to Nurses working in Government / Non-Government Organizations & Nursing Educators working in Schools / Colleges of Nursing in Karnataka.
The following are the criteria for the applications:
- Bio-data of the candidate with designation duly signed
- Average / Outstanding performances in GNM / BSc., MSc. (N) (Diploma / Degree)
- Eligible professional experience of 5 years and above In case of extraordinary performance age may not be a constraint.(Date of joining service to be attested)
- Candidate shou ld be a registered nurse of Karnataka Nursing Council / Central GNM / Midwifery, Psychiatric (N), BSc. Nursing, MSc. Nursing with Council Registration
- Additional professional qualifications recognized by the Govt.
- Those with research work / published articles in professional journals to attach copies of the same
- Experience of service in rural areas, either PHC / Taluk Hospitals / Private Hospitals
- Those with voluntary participation in Emergency / Disaster Management and Professional Bodies / Voluntary Agencies
- Nurses working in Karnataka State in Private / State Govt. / Central Govt. Hospitals are eligible to apply
NB: In case of Nurse Educators’, academic excellence in teaching should be enclosed with relevant documents. Confidential Report of the candidate should be prepared by the Nursing Superintendent / Principal / HOD / Administrator of the Institute and submitted in a separate sealed envelope and sent directly to The Chairman, Florence Nightingale Award Committee.
Proposal with CV (Bio-data) along with two coloured photographs with copies of testimonials and other relevant documents should be forwarded by 5th May 2023 before 6.00 pm to the below mentioned Office Address or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Photocopy of the application will be considered
* Applications received after the due date will not be considered
* Previous awardees are not eligible
* The decision of the Judges will be final and binding
Florence Nightingale Award Committee, # 113, 2nd E Cross, OMBR Layout, Banaswadi, Bengaluru – 560 043. Karnataka State, INDIA.
Contact Numbers: 94480 71900 / 98450 15527 / 98456 90449 / 94478 97180 / 9480451483
Email : email@example.com